- Applicant must be a Canadian Citizen or have Landed Immigrant status.
- Applicant must be 17 years of age or older.
- Applicant must be Physically Fit to do construction work and complete your daily duties:
- Must be capable of completing an industry related physical fitness test.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs throughout your day.
- Capable of repetitive motions, bending, and/or kneeling for long periods of time throughout your day.
- Capable of working outside, all day, in extreme weather conditions – from winter temperatures of -40c to summer temperatures of 20c+.
- Must be able to pass a standard Drug and Alcohol Test.
- As an employee you are required to supply your own basic tools and gear. (see tools and gear lists)
Qualified applications will be forwarded to our hiring committee and if we would like more information from you or have a position available we will contact you. Please let us know if you have any questions.